Bentec Medical designs and fabricates silicone products (including implant grade silicone components) for medical industry OEMs that require material science expertise coupled with manufacturing engineering knowhow. Simply put, the company does things with silicone that few competitors can match, backed by consistent delivery, high quality, and client-focused customer service.
We also provide many Secondary Operations:
• Slitting • Trimming • Dip Coating • Printing • Punching
Bentec Medical has some of the most extensive calendaring experience in the industry with unparalleled quality and consistency. Utilizing the silicone formulation of your choice, we have the ability of fabricating thicknesses ranging from 0.001” to 0.125” for non-reinforced sheeting and .006” to .150” for reinforced sheeting. We can supply both vulcanized and un-vulcanized silicone sheeting in both sheet stock or as a continuous roll.
Our Sheeting Capabilities Include:
•Thicknesses from 0.001″ to 0.125″
• Vulcanized & Unvulcanized Sheeting
• Reinforced & Non-Reinforced Sheeting
• Wide Selection of Finishes & Textures
• Clear, Opaque and Colored Sheets
Bentec provides custom silicone manufacturing options from design, prototype, and fabrication, to a market ready component or packaged product. Our proven QuickLaunch™ system insures fast, accurate and cost effective product development.
Our Custom Design & Prototyping Options Include:
• Calendering & Casting/Dispersion
• 20+ years Fortune 500 Medical Device Experience
• State-of-Art Manufacturing Facility
• Regulatory & Certification Assistance
• In-house Tool & Die
• Low to High Volumes
Bentec Medical has extensive extrusion capabilities ranging from single lumen tubing to co-extrusions and multi-lumen tubing with up to 22 lumens and more possible. Our proprietary extrusion processes allow us the ability of easily holding tolerances of +/- .001” and in some instances +/- .0005”.
Extruded profiles are limited only by your imagination, plus some laws of physics. Additional equipment includes multiple-axis laser micrometers and on-line cut-to-length machinery.
Our Extrusion Capabilities Include:
• Single & Multi-Lumen Tubing
• Up to 22 Lumens
• High Precision Tolerances +/- 0.0005″
• Solid Rods & Profile Extrusion
• Clear, Opaque & Colored Tubing
With a variety of state of the art molding presses, Bentec Medical has the option for utilizing the optimum molding method for your product design and budget. We use the following methods for silicone molding: liquid injection, gum injection, transfer molding and compression molding. Our molding philosophy is to minimize secondary operations by developing the best mold and delivering the highest quality product possible.
Our Molding Capabilities Include:
• Single & Multi-Component
• LIM (Liquid Injection Molding)
• ELAST (Elastomer Injection Molding)
• Multi Cavity Injection Molding
• Micro Injection Molding
• Transfer Molding
• Compression Molding